What is 100 hours Meditation Teacher Training Course in Rishikesh?
100 hours meditation teacher training program in Rishikesh is a certified program recognized in the Yoga & Meditation domain as a required essential qualification to be a meditation trainer. It is a life transforming program for the people who want to explore the meditation at both levels - conceptual & practical implications. This program is purely focused on developing the conscious awareness of your body, mind, and soul.
100 hours meditation teacher training Course in Rishikesh offered by Braham Yoga is specially designed for the people who aim to adopt the lifestyle of a yogi throughout their lives. The guidance of life living in both aspects - Worldly & Spiritually, is the prime nutshell of this program. The main objective of this program is the self-transformation.
With choosing 100 hours meditation teacher training Course in Rishikesh at Braham Yoga Center, Rishikesh, you not only transform your life but you become a purposeful existence as we develop you in such way that they become the true & real mentor for the people to transform their lives.
In the meditation domain, there are different practices of meditation. Primarily, two practices are well known - Chakra opening meditation and mantra meditation. It's your choice which practice you would like to adopt. In both processes, you will be trained at understanding the philosophical concept of mind and consciousness and connects you with the Ultimate Divine Source.
1. Mantra Meditation - Mantra chanting is one of the techniques to control or centralize the mind at one place. It generates the specific sounds via chanting and after a certain frequency, the mind gets started to focus on it. It is an ancient technique that was developed in India and Tibet. A Mantra is a group of words or a sentence that have a specific phonetic significance.
2. Yog Nidra - Yog Nidra is a specific type of meditation that means Yogic Sleep. This is one of meditation technique which is described as a state of deep sleep with one’s consciousness. In this process, you focus gently (without forcing) on the mind and allowing thought patterns, sensations, emotions, and images to emerge inside naturally and go on. You detached yourself from every single pattern and remain silent. In Yog Nidra, the person learns to leave this waking state of consciousness, go past the state of dreaming, and go into a deep sleep while at the same time remain awake.
At Braham Yoga Center, a student who wants to be mastered the techniques of mantra chanting and Yog Nidra can do so by attending the meditation teacher training classes held here. The teachers can guide the students step by step through the various aspects of Yog Nidra so that they can develop a deeper understanding of its procedures and philosophy.
We teach Mantra Meditation, Yog Nidra, Tantra Yoga Kriyas, Kundalini Meditation, Sufi Breathing, Dance Celebration and more to learn. In the 100 hours Certified Meditation Teacher Training Course in Rishikesh, the students are going to learn about active and passive techniques of meditation.
When it comes to Mantra Meditation, the students are going to learn about the purpose of the mantra and how to use this meditation technique in life.
The Yog Nidra teachers are going to share the ways with students in which the student can apply its techniques on the self.
What is the use to become 100 hours meditation teacher Course in Rishikesh?
As mentioned above, it is a life-transformation program and develops you as a master in meditation techniques and its philosophical knowledge which helps you to transform other people’s life.
If you are passionate and committed to serving others as a mentor, teacher, healer, life coach, counselor, then 100 hours meditation teacher training course in Rishikesh offered by Braham Yoga is designed for you.
Enroll for our 100 hours Meditation teacher training programto become a real mentor to the people.
Why only attend this training at Braham yoga?
Braham Yoga, a registered yoga center recognized by Yoga Alliance USA, situated in Rishikesh conducts 100 hours certified meditation teacher training Course in Rishikesh to spread the ancient & modern wisdom on meditation and its implications in the inner and outer world. Our experts are willing to share their knowledge and experience with you. We not only teach meditation but we mentor people from the perspective so that they can help others on the subject.
100 Hrs Meditation Teacher Training Certification Program is divided into four states
- State -1: Learn the Awareness and mindfulness: exploration and self-acceptance
- State - 2: Control & Channelizing the energy: mindfulness and regulation of emotions
- State - 3: Synthesis: harmonious whole personality
- State - 4: Mastery: Master the mind At last practice is the only key to attain perfection.
Rishikesh - A gateway of Himalayas with Holy Ganga, a perfect place for Meditation
Rishikesh is a city situated in India’s northern state of Uttarakhand, in the Himalayan foothills beside the Ganges River. The river is considered holy, and the city is renowned as a center for studying yoga and meditation. This is the city having a rich history of Yoga & Meditation and supported by its natural environment which makes it a perfect place to learn Yoga & Meditation.
Meditation teacher training Program Daily Schedule
- 7:00 am - 9:00 am Active Meditation
- 9.30 am -10.30 am Breakfast
- 11:00 pm - 1:00 pm Sufi Meditation
- 1:00 pm- 2:00 pm Lunch
- 3:30 pm - 5:30 pm Breathing, Dancing, Meditation/li>
- 7:00 pm - 8:00 pm Dinner
- 8:30 pm - 9:30 pm Silence Meditation
Note: Sunday Holiday, 3 Meals per day, 12 Nights Accommodation and Certificate.
Course Fees in USD 700/- ( with Food and Accommodation )
Location : Rishikesh, Course Fees : USD 700/- with Advanced Payments of USD 300/- has to be done while making an Online Registration
Kindly bring and wear a white dress at the time of opening ceremony (fire ceremony/Havan) and closing ceremony/certification.
A fire ceremony is a powerful Native American practice used to release unwanted energies and attachments from the past and make space for new intentions.
& The Sanskrit word Homa (होम) is from the root hu, which refers to "pouring into fire, offer, sacrifice". Some sources treat the words homa/homam and havan (Sanskrit: हवन) as synonymous.
Your smiley face, patience & passions needed throughout the course, this makes you and your colleagues in this course comfortable. Register Now